Ansible Learn-and-Do-athon Day
6th February 2019
Who needs some Ansible? You do!
You are invited to join your existing, and soon-to-be-new, friends from the Ansible community on Wednesday, 6 February, for a day of learning, sharing, and doing.
Whether you are new to Ansible, a long-time user, or an existing or aspiring contributor – everyone is welcome.
Please remember to register through the general Config Management Camp registration system.
We’ll get started around 10:00am with a brief “state of community-land,” followed by an overview and discussion of what’s coming up next in Ansible-land.
Following this – participants, depending on who they are and what they want to do and who shows up, we will have a number of options as a large group or as smaller groups.
- Need to learn you some Ansible? We can do that!
- Deeper dive into contributing – via code, meetups, reviews, and more!
- Buddy up with a friend who also has an outstanding PR and lend each other a hand.
- Bring your conundrums, puzzles, and questions and share with the experts, and maybe get an answer!
- Get out your feels! Is Ansible making you happy? Are you grumpy with Ansible? Let’s discuss.